I'd never say never to getting married again, says Cheryl Cole

London, October 29 (ANI): Cheryl Cole, who is fed up with people feeling sorry for her because she is the happiest she has been in years, insists that she is in love, is thinking of marriage and a family, and on great terms with her cheating ex husband Ashley.

The 29-year-old singer even reckons that she is pleased about being dumped from the US version of 'The X Factor', and therefore in no need of the nation's sympathy.

"I'm not unlucky in love or anything else. And I'm absolutely not a victim," the Sun quoted her as saying during an interview with Britain's Glamour magazine

"I'm strong, happy and settled - and I really don't give a s*** any more," she said.

The 'Girls Aloud' member, whose four-year marriage to footballer Ashley ended in 2010, has been dating dancer Tre Holloway since March.

"Could I see myself getting married again? Never say never," she said.

"I always said I'd like to have a big family, because I'm from one, so I'd like four or five children.

"But I don't know realistically if that's going to happen. You can't assume things. I never thought I'd get a divorce," Cole said.

Cole admits that it was the end of her dreams of having children with Ashley that was the toughest part about their split.

"It's the broken plans you have made that are the hardest to get over. Ashley and I would talk all the time about starting a family - well I would anyway," she said.

However, she says that public opinion has been too hard on the Chelsea and England ace, who she divorced after revelations about his affairs.

"There's this perception that Ashley is an arrogant p***k, but he's really not. We talk occasionally and I would say we are friends," she added. (ANI)