Cheryl Cole Vows Never To Talk About Her Romantic Relationships Again

WENNWENN

Cheryl Cole's recent comment that she will never discuss any of her future romances may come back to bite her in behind big time.

In a magazine interview with Glamourmagazine, the Geordie beauty avoided questions surrounding her new love interest Tre Holloway, admitting she has learnt the hard way not to be too forthcoming with her relationships.

"I was very innocent when I started out, and happy to talk about how amazing Ashley was and how much I loved him. I mean, I would read the odd headline, and think, 'Oh s**t - maybe I was a bit too open', but I was always happy to talk about things," the 29-year-old said on her failed marriage to footballer Ashley Cole.

Adding: "Since then, I've been to hell and back, and I've made a decision: I won't ever talk about a relationship in public again."

The 'Call My Name' singer has so far stayed true to her word, remaining tight-lipped over her new relationship with her dishy backing dancer beau, who she has been dating since September.

However, we're giving Chezza until the end of the month before she starts gushing over Tre.

Cheryl Cole Celebrates Nicola Robert's Birthday With A Few Celeb Pals

VIDEO: Sean Kingston Worries Fans After Tweeting Of Shark Sightings In Hurricane SandyJustin Bieber Cancer Hoax Attempts To Get Fans To Shave Their HeadsOusted X Factor Contestant Jade Ellis To Make Ska Music With Madness?