Cheryl Cole: 'I feel like I'm cheating on ex-husband'

singer Cheryl Cole is still adjusting to dating after her failed marriage to Ashley Cole, insisting she felt like she was cheating on the football star while romancing her back-up dancer.

The Girls Aloud star ended her four-year marriage in 2010 after a string of allegations about the England player's infidelity, but she reveals she felt strange embarking on her new relationship with dancer Tre Holloway.

Cole tells Glamour magazine, "The weirdest thing is, it takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was not to feel like you're cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."

The singer also admits she was left fearing she would never fulfil her dream of becoming a mum after her divorce, adding, "I always say I wanted to have a big family, because I'm from one, so I'd like four or five children, but I don't know realistically if that's going to happen.

"You go through something like a divorce and nothing else matters in the world except that. At the time I just thought, 'I can't carry on.' I couldn't understand why I had to go through all that public pressure when I was already going through the hardest thing in the world. To have the added stress of being scrutinised and criticised made it insanely hard."