Cheryl Cole: 'I don't give a s**t anymore'

Cheryl Cole has insisted that she's not unlucky in love and is strong, happy and settled.

The singer admitted to Glamour magazine that she doesn't 'give a s**t anymore' either.

Eager to tell people to stop feeling sorry for her after her dramas with cheating ex-husband Ashley Cole, the 29-year-old said: "I'm not unlucky in love or anything else.

Ashley Cole Cheryl Cole Tre Holloway

"And I'm absolutely not a victim. I'm strong, happy and settled and I really don't give a s**t anymore."

But she confessed she found it hard at the start of her relationship with dancer Tre Holloway, because she felt as though she was being unfaithful to Ashley.

She said: "It takes a long time after you've been with someone as long as I was (with Ashley) not to feel like you're cheating on them.

Cheryl Cole enjoys a late dinner with new beau Tre Holloway at Sumosan restaurant in Mayfair. The couple spent around 3 hours inside the restaurant, before leaving together in a chauffeur driven car. Cheryl appeared to be in great spirits, and there was no sign of the sling she was pictured wearing a few days before, as a result of a car accident she had while in Los Angeles. London, England - 04.09.12 Mandatory Credit: Will Alexander/WENN.com

"That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself."

Cheryl continued: "Dating someone who's not in the industry can be difficult but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems.

Cheryl Cole and Tre Ho!   lloway at Zuma restaurant, London

"Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a binman I'd be happy but if I fell in love with some really famous man I feel like that would belong to the media."

She also talked about her weight being scrutinised by internet trolls.

Cheryl Cole and Tre Holloway kiss on stage during A MIllion Lights tour performance

"You can't call someone who's a size six fat.

"An average woman is a size ten to 12, so if you're calling me fat because I'm a size six, and I have never ever been bigger than an eight, you're causing women some serious issues.

"When you're on the receiving end of it, it's nothing short of bullying in the workplace."

The full interview appears in the December issue of Glamour magazine, on sale November 1.