Cheryl Cole 'Sure' She Will Argue With Girls Aloud Bandmates On Reunion Tour

WENNWENN

Cheryl Cole has said she is certain she will row with her Girls Aloud bandmates when they tour next year, but has said she finds them "comforting" to be around.

The songstress is hitting the road with Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts early next year to mark the tenth anniversary of their formation on Popstars: The Rivals.

Speaking to Glamour magazine, she said: "I'm sure I'll be arguing with every girl in the group, but there's such a comfort there with the girls. The pressure isn't on just you.

"But let's just say I don't know if I would still want to be singing 'I'm A Love Machine' in 20 years - if you know what I mean."

She added of her celebrity status: "Nobody could ever have been ready for what happened to me.

"I came from a dance background - I'd been dancing since I was 3 years old - and although I loved the art of entertainment, I wasn't a fame person.

"For me, it was all about the lights and the stage, not fame. I hadn't realised it wasn't something I could switch on and off - that it would become my life.

"You don't know how many times I've said to my team, 'That's it - I'm out'."

PHOTOS: Cheryl goes it alone

WATCH: X Factor's Lucy Spraggan's Illness 'Really Serious'?WATCH:! X Factor's Jade Ellis Admits Her SingOff With Union J Was A 'Close Call'X Factor's Lucy Spraggan Is Too Ill To Sing This Weekend