Cheryl Cole: Stand Up To Cancer! I'm not upset

Cheryl Cole sang Call My Name on Stand Up To Cancer

Cheryl Cole isn't bothered about the technical issues that affected her performance on Channel 4 charity telethon Stand Up To Cancer last week.

The singer's microphone flickered on and off during her energetic routine to hit single Call My Name, meaning the audience couldn't hear her voice properly.

'I really dn't feel upset abt the tec issues during my performance and chat..,' Tweets Cheryl, 29.

'I just hope every1 commenting on it has done their part 4 the cause.'

The aim of Stand Up To Cancer was to raise money to accelerate research into the disease and other celebrities involved included Alan Carr, George Clooney and Leona Lewis.

The initiative has so far raised over 6 million.

'Unfortunately with the nature of live TV you sometimes have glitches and this was the case with Cheryl's mic in the opening number,' says a Channel 4 spokesman.

'It was rectified as soon as possible.'

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole's hair history - cornrows to curls

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole's style file

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: Their love story

Anna Duff