Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet

London, June 29 (IANS) Singer Will.I.Am hopes to bring Cheryl Cole and Britney Spears together for a duet as he feels it would be great.

The rapper, who manages Cole and works with Spears, says a collaboration between the two "X Factor" judges would be "dope", reports thesun.co.uk.

While Spears is on the panel for the second series of "The X Factor USA", Cole made a brief appearance in the first series.

"Britney would be great with Cheryl. When I'm recording with Britney, I've four songs of Cheryl sitting there," thesun.co.uk quoted Will.I.Am as saying.

He is masterminding Cole's musical career in Britain and in the US. He has already begun moves to sort out a duet with Rihanna.

"I told Rihanna there was this girl called Cheryl Cole and she is the pop princess of England. I was telling people in America they should collaborate. Hopefully it will happen soon," he said.