Cheryl Cole reveals her deepest beauty secrets *scream*

The 28-year-old said she dances EVERYWHERE and uses a new workout which keeps her active without getting bored.

In an exclusive interview with Express.co.uk, Cheryl confessed to following an exhausting beauty regime to ensure she always looks good in public.

And she admitted that avoiding certain foods before hitting the red carpet helps her look svelte for the cameras.

She said: "I wouldnt eat pasta before I hit the carpet!

"I dance all the time and Ive been doing the Tracy Anderson Method, which is a dance-cardio workout, so staying fit isnt boring to me.

"I do hair masques because I want it to be shiny and glossy, but I dont go crazy.

"If you do too much, you can end up with a disaster. One time I came out in a rash because I was trying to put on about 20 products and I had a reaction.

"Now I like to keep it simple and stick to what I know is going to work.

Ive used a moisturiser and the same LOral PureZone face wash Ive had for 10 years, and thats it. I think sometimes you can overcomplicate things.

[SEE MORE: CHERYL COLE STEPS OUT IN TINY MINI DRESS ]

So how long does she take planning her look for big celebrity events?

Its all about how I feel when I look at the dress, she adds. "Sometimes you see the first and you just know thats the one.

And music videos?

"You can be having your hair and make-up done for hours - videos can take forever.

"I dont cope well with it at all. Im sometimes sitting for three hours and I just have to get up, move around and have a cup of tea and that makes it take longer.

"It sounds glamorous but its really not."

[SEE MORE: HOT PICS OF CHERYL COLE ]

And! Cheryl admitted she would NEVER, EVER fall into bed with make-up on, unlike the rest of us, even after a few drinks.

Im quite religious about taking me make-up off at night because to me it feels like Ive gone to bed without brushing me teeth.

"I feel dirty and dont like having stuff on me skin.

"Ive fallen asleep while travelling, though, and I hate it when you get mascara everywhere.

* Read the full Cheryl Cole interview at Express.co.uk