Cheryl Cole: I'm always accused of farting - people think I consider myself too special to hold it in

Cheryl Cole's single Call My Name is currently No 1 on the UK Top 40

Cheryl Cole gets annoyed when people fart on aeroplanes - because she feels like she aways gets the blame.

The 28-year-old singer is paranoid that others think she's too much of a diva to keep her wind in.

'I always look around and try to work out who it was and I see the eyes staring back at me,' says Cheryl.

'I know they're thinking: "Cheryl Cole thinks it's OK to fart on a plane as she's special," and it's so not true.'

Having to put up with other passengers' smelly gas is obviously a big issue for Cheryl, who released her 3rd album A Million Lights on Monday.

She's even come up with an idea for a product which would be used to name and shame those who let rip in public.

'There should be a sort of aerosol that can be sprayed into the air and it would pinpoint the guilty person,' Cheryl tells The Sun.

'You can get a similar thing to go into swimming pools to discourage people from peeing.

'I think it would be a winner on a long flight.'

NEW PICTURES Cheryl Cole meets fans in London>>

NEW PICTURES Cheryl Cole wears nude dress to meet Prince Charles>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

MORE PHOTOS See all the photos of Ashley Cole's ex Cheryl Cole looking red hot at the Elle Style Awards 2011>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Ashley Cole's ex CherylCole>>

Anna Duff