Cheryl Cole Turns Rapper On New Song

09:47, Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Cheryl Cole may have just scored the fastest-selling single of 2012, but the Geordie babe has revealed she also fancies herself as a bit of a rapper.

The Call My Name singer claims to have recorded an entire rap song for new album A Million Lights - but the tune failed to make the final tracklisting.

Chezza went on to state that manager Will.I.Am is keeping the song safe, joking that he may even use her rap on his future LP.

The Girls Aloud star told Muzu.tv: Will.I.Am still has the song, so if you want to hear it you need to ask him.

I think I inspire him. I think youll find on his next record I inspire him with my rap masterpiece.

Cheryl also hit the headlines this week for revealing that her album duet with Will, entitled Craziest Things, is actually about an abusive relationship she had aged 16 and NOT about ex-hubby Ashley Cole.

She explained to We Love Pop magazine: "I was in the worst relationship of my life. We swore, we fought, we did everything it says in that song.

"People think its passionate and fun, but its aggressive and wrong. I was depressed and poorly. I had to end it for my health.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311!