Katy Perry & Cheryl Cole on Graham Norton: Behind the Scenes with Grazia!

Katy Perry & Cheryl Cole on Graham Norton: Behind the Scenes with Grazia!

Well, you couldnt wish for two better guests could you really? Last night Graham Norton managed to cajole two of the hottest and most sought after women on the planet, Cheryl and Katy Perry, onto his sofa for a chat. And we were there. Well, sitting in the audience - despite our best efforts they wouldnt let us join the ladies on the couch.

The two popstars, who spent much of the evening giggling about their mutual love for Prince Harry with Katy admitting she thinks hes a 'hot ginge', whilst Cheryl saying she would 'consider' him - i.e. she would love to date him.

Graham quizzed Cheryl (whose name we cant quite write without wanting to add Cole onto the end of) on the decision to shorten her name, 'I couldn't fit the Cole on there so I just dropped it of the edge. It didn't fit with the artwork,' she said. She also admitted that since joining twitter a year ago shes become slightly obsessed with the social networking site, she told Graham, 'I love just being able to talk to people direct. I dedicate time [to my fans].' Cheryl also revealed her rather the rather bizarre method she uses to go to sleep, 'When I go to sleep I like listening to Geordie Shore, not the vulgarity of it but the bridges and the familiarity of [the accents].' Each to their own Cheryl!

Whilst Katy Perry, who seemed remarkably fresh faced given that she had spent the previous night partying in east London until three in the morning admitted that there have been some tough times for her in the last year. Shes soon to release a 3d film which will chronicle her latest tour and include an insight into the break-down of her 14 month marriage to Russell Brand and she says there have been times when shes not wanted t! o go on stage, 'I'm tired,' she said, 'There were a couple of times where a doctor had to give me a shot of vitamin B to get me on stage.' Going on to explain her resilience, 'I love being on stage and even though I went through some tough times my problems are my problems and not the audiences. So I went in that lift and I put a smile on my face and I went out with my tits spinning.' Here, here.

The best part of the night however was spotting Katys super-hot on off beau Florence and the Machine guitarist looking all cosy with the singer. Rob, who had gone to support Katy looked happy and relaxed in her company with the pair driving off for another night in Shoreditch shortly after the filming ended. Rob had three WHOLE beers in his hand, those two are wild!

Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.ukSee what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazineClick here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter