Cheryl Cole wants Justin Timberlake team-up

Cheryl Cole has said that Justin Timberlake would be her "dream collaboration".

The Girls Aloud singer also discussed the possibility of a fourth studio album, which she said was not in the works yet.

Girls Aloud at the BBC Maida Vale studios
Justin Timberlake The world premiere of 'Trouble With The Curve' held at Mann Village Theatre Westwood, California - 19.09.12 Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com

"I'm going on tour with Girls Aloud in February," she told That Grape Juice at the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball 2012.

"So until then, really, honestly my mind is chaotic mode, I can't even think [about a fourth studio album] - I'm not even nearly thinking about anything else."

She was also asked about who she would like to collaborate with.

"Once upon a time I would have said Justin Timberlake," she said. "I'm sure he's going to come back with something banging.

"I should make it happen, shouldn't I?"

Watch the full interview with Cheryl Cole below:

For more breaking entertainment and tech coverage follow Digital Spy on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.