Cheryl Cole: Cosmetics are therapy

Saturday Dec 1 2012

Cheryl Cole enjoys having her make-up done as it feels "therapeutic".

The British singer burst onto the scene with band Girls Aloud and has enjoyed a successful career since then.

Being a popular television personality means hours spent in hair and make-up, but the 29-year-old insists she doesn't mind the process.

"I do love having my make-up done - I find it therapeutic," she confessed to British magazine Grazia.

"A sexy smoky eye makes me feel most glamorous. It's always been part of my signature style and I know it suits my eyes better than anything else."

The Call My Name singer is also known for her voluminous hair.

Cheryl's luxe mane even helped her get chosen as the face of hair care brand Elnett's range of products, including their trademark hairspray.

"My big hair sparked a trend and I'll always feel glamorous with it," she stated.

"People criticise you when you do something first, but that style went on to be a huge trend this year."

The star is lucky enough to be blessed with a curvaceous, yet trim figure.

Dancing is a huge part of Cheryl's live shows and it's what keeps her looking great.

"Dancing is the best way to work out, but I'm really into hot yoga at the moment too," she divulged.

Cover Media