Cheryl Cole: 'Make-Up Makes Me Feel Glamorous'

Splash NewsSplash News

Cheryl Cole has been renowned for her stunning looks and flawless face ever since we can remember, and even though we know it's not entirely down to her make-up routine, Chezza has admitted to love getting her make-up done.

The 29-year-old Girls Aloud songstress reckons getting a makeover is 'therapeutic' and doesn't mind putting on a lot of make-up to look as good as she does.

The British singer burst onto the scene with band Girls Aloud and has enjoyed a successful solo career since then as well as a judging spot on the X Factor and numerous modelling campaigns including L'Oreal.

"I do love having my make-up done - I find it therapeutic," she revealed to Grazia magazine.

Cheryl Cole: 'Make-Up Makes Me Feel Glamorous'Cheryl Cole: 'Make-Up Makes Me Feel Glamorous'

Chezza loves getting her make-up done, see how to get this look in the clip above - Splash

"A sexy smoky eye makes me feel most glamorous. It's always been part of my signature style and I know it suits my eyes better than anything else,'' she added.

But The 'Call My Name' singer is also known for her voluminous hair as her luxe mane has helped her sell L'Oreal Elnett's range of products, including their trademark hairspray.

''My big hair sparked a trend and I'll always feel glamorous with it," she stated. "People criticise you when you do something first, but that style went on to be a huge tr! end this year."

And despite Chezza being blessed with a super trim yet curvaceous figure, she says exercise is a huge pair of her life, with dancing and yoga helping her look great at all times.

"Dancing is the best way to work out, but I'm really into hot yoga at the moment too," she divulged.

See how to get Cheryl's glossy plum lip and glowing skin make-up look in the tutorial above.

Chezza shows off her big hair in L'Oreal's Elnett ad...

Kristen Stewart 'Frustrated That Robert Pattinson Won't Commit Following Affair'PHOTOS: Taylor Swift, NeYo, The Jonas Brothers and More Rock KIIS FM's Jingle BallRihanna Shows Dedication To Chris Brown With Gold Choker At Perfume Launch