Olly Murs talks being rejected by Cheryl Cole

Millions of girls would love Olly Murs number, us included. But there is one lady who is just fine without it namely, Ms Cheryl Cole.

Poor old Olly, the cheeky chap was brave enough to ask for the former X Factor judges number on Twitter, only to be responded with, well, a whole load of nothing. Thats right, Cheryl was having none of it and just straight up blanked the request.

Ollys original tweet went like this:

"Haha sod it @CherylCole I'll ask for your number then #cantblameaguyfortrying #worthashot lol haha x"

But when questioned about the tweet on the Graham Norton show he confirmed he is still: "100% single" and explained:

"She tweeted me so I thought, 'Sod it'... Her Wi-Fi must be down or something as I haven't heard from her yet."

Nice optimistic way to look at things but we hate to say it Olly but maybe she just isnt that into you?

Moving on from Chezza, Olly revealed that despite being a super rich popstar type, he finds this to be more of a hindrance when it comes to ladies:

"I don't sleep with stunning women, before I got famous no good looking girls would come near me.And now I get loads of gorgeous girls come up to me, which is incredible, but they only want one thing - to sell their story.

"I am not that kind of guy. I think they are after money rather than me."

Aww, have some faith Olly, and if you ever want to take us out on a date, be assured we will totally go halves on the bill.

Cheryl Cole Main BIG.jpg" />