Cheryl Cole rants about Ashley Cole in new song 'Screw You'?

Lyrics for a Cheryl Cole track have appeared online.

'Screw You' is reportedly a song from the Girls Aloud singer's forthcoming third studio album, according to The Sun.

Cheryl Cole, Birthday
Cheryl Cole, Ashley Cole

The track is a profanity-filled break-up song that appears to swipe at an ex-lover, possibly former husband Ashley Cole whom she divorced in September 2010.

Lyrics include: "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for you. I was never enough, I never got your love.

"I loved you so much but you never gave a f**k so screw you. I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream 'I hate you'."

Cole confirmed last month that she had completed work on her upcoming album and later tweeted the apparent lyrics to a new song.

The 'Promise This' singer was recently rumoured to be planning a premiere of her new single on BBC One's The Voice UK.

> Cheryl Cole working with Jessie J songwriter Talay Riley

Watch the video for Cheryl Cole's 'Parachute' below: