Cheryl Coles new song Screw You aimed at Ashley Cole?

We had no idea that Cheryl Cole is so full of rage. But clearly the singer needs a good vent, and what better way to let out the anger than via the medium of song?

Cheryl is gearing up to release her third solo album, and lyrics from a track called Screw You have been printed in The Sun. We can only assume that Cheryl has taken aim at her love rat ex-husband Ashely Cole when she rants,

"Cant believe all the sh*t I did for you,

Was so caught up in the love I felt for ya,

I was never enough, I never got your love.

I loved you so much but you never gave a f*ck so screw you.

I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream, 'I hate ya.'"

While the song never actually makes reference to Ashely by namewe cant imagine who else it could be about. She references being in love and going on a first date.

We cant wait to hear what other treats Chezza has in store for us with this new record. Its thought that with manager will.i.ams guidance that Cheryl is now moving in an edgier direction. Chez has also been working with an impressive range of producers including Alex Da Kid, Taio Cruz, Usher, Calvin Harris and of course Will.

Cheryls next single is due to be released in the summer and will be called Call Your Name. Were guessing that ones not about Ashley!