Cheryl Cole: I can't bear shopping

Pop star Cheryl Cole thinks changing rooms are unflattering

| Celebrity hair - new styles | Pictures | Photos | New | Celebrity News

Cheryl Cole likes to shop online

Cheryl Cole may be a style icon, but she's admitted she gets no pleasure from a trip to the shops.

The Geordie star, who's designed her own line of shoes for Stylistpick.com, prefers to buy clothes from the comfort of her home.

'I can't bear shopping. I hate changing rooms,' says Cheryl, 28.

'If every retailer in this country invested more time in mirrors and lighting they'll get more customers - trust me.

'Until then, online shopping is the way forward.'

And when it comes to choosing what to buy, fashionista Cheryl looks to others for inspiration.

'I don't think I have a specific style; I just wear what I fancy or buy what I like the look of,' Cheryl tells Stylist.

'Like everybody else I might see someone on a TV ad or pass a billboard and be like, "Where's she got that from?" then go and buy it.

'I like the print trend at the minute.'

FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the lows>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole debuts big hair for new job as judge on US X Factor>>

NEW PICTURES Cheryl Cole wears nude dress to meet Prince Charles>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

MORE PHOTOS Cheryl Cole looking red hot at the Elle Style Awards 2011>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Ashley Cole's ex Cheryl Cole>>

Esme Riley

Harry Styles supports Cancer Research UK

One Direction coming soon

Teen Now meets One Direction part 1

Teen Now meets One Direction part 2

Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball part 2