The Russian Cheryl Cole: Lookalike ex of singer's new boyfriend Tre Holloway reveals all his secrets

Cheryl Coles new man once dated a Russian dancer whos the spitting image of the singer... and who says shed take him back in a heartbeat.

Milana May fell for Tre Holloway on Facebook and the pair quickly became inseparable. She was left devastated when the relationship fizzled out.

Today the Cheryl lookalike admits: I always feared Tre would end up with someone famous on his arm.

Cheryl Cole Real deal: Chery suits Tre's preference for "beautiful petite brunettes"

Wenn

However Milana, who now lives in New York and is trying to carve out a career in music, believes Tre is the man to finally heal the Geordie singers broken heart.

The Girls Aloud star proclaimed herself a man-hater after her ex-husband, Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole, cheated on her several times.

Cheryl really is a lucky girl, says Milana. Tre is the complete package. Not only is he gorgeous, but he is a total gentleman and incredibly romantic.

I know Cheryl has been through some terrible times with her ex and you can see the pain she has been through just by looking at her face.

But if there is one man who can help mend her broken heart, its Tre.

Cheryl, 29, has been dating Tre for five months since they danced together on stage during her X Factor performance of Promise This.

Friends of the pair say the relationship has now become serious, with Cheryl planning to visit his family in the US for Christmas.

Cheryl Cole and Tre Holloway Chemistry: Cheryl and Tre on stage

Rex

Milana met Tre two years ago when he contacted her out of the blue on Facebook. From the moment they began exchanging messages, the chemistry between them was electric.

I had just moved to New York from Siberia and knew absolutely nobody, but I had a dream to make it as a singer and a dancer.

So I put myself on Facebook and I think Tre and I must have had mutual friends because he noticed my photo and contacted me right away.

Before long we were bombarding each other with messages every day and we just clicked. Of course we had a mutual love of dance, but it was more than that.

Both Tre and I have easy-going laid-back personalities and we could just talk for hours about anything. Then we both love to make wisecracks and Tre used to make me howl with laughter. And so I knew when we eventually met we would get on like a house on fire.

Several weeks later Tre flew from Los Angeles to New York and they went on their first date.

She says: In the flesh Tre did not disappoint. He was exactly my type. He just has this natural charm and a smile that is sensational.

Some men just ooze a certain kind of charisma and Tre was one of them.

I am pretty sure the attraction I felt for him was mutual as Tre was forever giving me compliments.

Tre loves beautiful women especially petite brunettes and he is not shy in telling you how just how gorgeous you are. I am sure he will be doing the same with Cheryl.

On our first date he took me to a restaurant and we just talked andtalked all night.

Cheryl Cole and Tre Holloway Hands off: Tre is all Cheryl's now

Xposure

He is very old school, opening doors and pulling out my seat for me, which I loved, and he was! very ge nerous and would never let me pay for anything.

From our first night together I felt like I had known Tre forever andof course I fast started to develop feelings for him.

Milana says for weeks the pair were inseparable and some of her favourite memories are of dancing with Tre and sharing late-night dinners.

We recorded a music video together to the song Dance W ith A Stranger. I loved working on with him as he is just an amazing mover, she says.

When we were not dancing, Tre was taking me out to yet another fabulous restaurant.

It wasnt like either of us had much money back then, but one of the things I loved about Tre was he had impeccable taste and always took me to the best places.

One night he took me to a rooftop restaurant in Manhattan and I felt like a princess as I looked at the twinkling lights of the city below.

Tre is the kind of guy who has been raised to always pay for a lady, so no matter how rich Cheryl is I cant imagine Tre letting her pay for anything.

But while Milana tells how Tre was loving and demonstrative when they were together, when they were out with friends it was a different story. Sadly I think the relationship was more passionate for me than it was for him, says Milana. Despite being very romantic Tre is also very reserved and does not show affection easily.

So I hope Cheryl has been able to bring that side out of him more. When it was just the two of us he would have no problem with intimacy, but out with friends Tre could be cool and distant and back then liked to appear single.

Tre Holloway with Milana May Beautiul music: Tre and Milana star in a video

Sunday Mirror Grab

After dating for two months the pairs relationship cooled when Tre flew back to LA. They kept in touch on the phone and via! Faceboo k, but their love quickly fizzled out.

I was heartbroken, but I dont have any bad feelings towards Tre. We didnt fall out. It was just not meant to be.

Both of us were young and both of us were so focused on our careers that it was just bad timing. I will always have fond memories of Tre... he is one of the best people I have ever met. He did try to see me again a couple of times after he returned to Los Angeles, but I knew if I saw any more of him I really would develop even stronger feelingsfor him.

Back then my main focus was on pursuing my career so I made the decision to never see him again. But if we could get together as a full-time couple Id take him back tomorrow.

When asked if she thinks Tre is likely to settle down any time soon, Milana pauses for a moment before carefully responding: I think Cheryl has to take it slowly. After all she has been through with Ashley my advice would be to not rush anything.

But I do think Cheryl has landed herself a genuinely great guy. Tre has worked hard to get where he is now and he deserves every bit of happiness.

When I see him smiling from ear to ear as he holds Cheryls hand I can honestly say I am delighted for him.

They make a great couple and why wouldnt Tre be happy? Cheryl is a gorgeous girl. I really hope they last... my loss is definitely Cheryls gain!