Jodie Marsh: 'Cheryl Cole could be a bad girl'

Jodie Marsh has said that she wants to turn Cheryl Cole into more of a "bad girl".

The glamour model and bodybuilder argued that Cole "keeps on getting hurt" because she acts "too good and innocent".

Jodie Marsh in Zoo Magazine photoshoot
Cheryl Cole on Jonathan Ross Show - Embargoed 00.01am 8/9/2012

"I think that Cheryl Cole could do with a bit more of a bad girl side," Marsh told Zoo. "She's so good and innocent that men just want to protect her, but she keeps on getting hurt.

"She needs to start calling the shots and be a bit stronger all round."

Marsh added though that she does not want to change too much about herself, as she still gets excited when people describe her as sexy.

"Doing these shoots is the fun part of my job, so when I'm stressed out with other stuff, this is like coming home for me," she said.

Jodie Marsh in Zoo Magazine photoshoot - Zoo front cover

"I never want that to stop - I never want to lose my sex appeal. And I love it when guys come up to me and tell me they think I'm sexy, so please keep that coming."

Marsh said in the same interview that she is on the hunt for a man to bring out "the old savage me" in the bedroom.

Read the full feature in the latest issue of Zoo, on sale now.