Kim Kardashian: 'Cheryl Cole is so beautiful'

Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is a big fan of Cheryl Cole.

The socialite and reality TV star described the 'Under the Sun' singer as "beautiful" after she spotted her in a gym.

Kim Kardashian
Cheryl Cole on Jonathan Ross Show - Embargoed 00.01am 8/9/2012

"I think she's so beautiful. I saw her at the gym once with no make-up on and she was just as gorgeous, if not more, looking natural," she told Nuts.

Kardashian also spoke about her sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray-J, which was released online in 2007, saying that she does not regret making it in the first place.

"I'm a stronger person because of everything bad that's happened to me. I was devastated but in life you're measured not by the mistakes you make but by how you overcome them," she insisted.

"He was my boyfriend at the time, it was nothing scandalous."

Talking about her Playboy magazine photoshoot, she said: "It was just the craziest thing ever. I was so nervous to do it.

"After meeting with Hugh Hefner he just told me that Marilyn Monroe was on the first cover and that made me feel so much better for some reason. And I'm so glad I did it. It was easily the greatest experience I've ever had."

When asked if she ever gets annoyed when people ask about her bottom, she replied: "No, of course not! I love my booty. Everyone with a little junk in the trunk should be proud of their body. I am!"

Kim Kardashian's mother Kris Jenner has reportedly banned her daughter's boyfriend Kanye West from talking about her 2007 sex tape.

Read the full interview in this week's Nuts, out now.