Cheryl Cole on tell-all autobiography: 'Some people should be scared'

Cheryl Cole on Jonathan Ross Show - Embargoed 00.01am 8/9/2012

Cheryl Cole has warned that certain people in her life should be scared about the contents of her upcoming autobiography.

The 'Call My Name' singer made an appearance on This Morning today (September 11) to discuss her tell-all book, which has been tipped to feature references to cheating ex-husband Ashley Cole and her former X Factor boss Simon Cowell.

"I've actually got a lot of stuff to say and things to put straight and it's been a cathartic experience - more than I thought," she told Denise Van Outen.

"[It's] draining - but really good to just get everything out and on to a piece of paper."

Asked if anybody should feel nervous ahead of its publication next month, Cole teased: "Only if they think they should be! If they think they should be then they probably should."

Ashley Cole
Screengrab of Simon Cowell from US X Factor promo.

Cole also discussed some of the outlandish rumours that have been printed about her over the years, saying: "I heard recently that I don't eat and that I just have B vitamin injected - please God."

The Girls Aloud star previously admitted to being "torn" about whether to sign a book deal, explaining: "The past ten years! have been incredible - the whole of my 20s. That would be amazing to put into words, and go into my 30s with a clean slate. But then I think, 'I can't be bothered'."

Watch the video for Cheryl Cole's 'Under the Sun' below: