Cheryl Cole to release Screw You next

She might have been in a car crash last week with bezzie mate and manager will.i.am, but Cheryl Cole is on fit and fighting form, as ever. Proving shes a whole lotta mettle, shes announced that her next single will be Screw You.

The song, which contains some very angry lyrics, was rumoured to be about Ashley Cole and Simon Cowell. It also has a guest verse rapped by Wretch 32, who went on dates with Cheryl earlier this year. Here are just some of the lyrics: I burned out like a flame I'd held for you But it never was enough, I never got your love I loved you so much but you never gave a f***

However, we shouldn't read too much into them, because in a recentinterview with Popjustice, Cheryl proudly announced that she doesnt write her songs, so they cant be read into autobiographically. "I dont care that I didnt write it, I just appreciate other peoples talents. I didnt grow up listening to songs thinking, 'well they didnt write it'."

But surely shes selected lyrics thatll get people talking about them, right? Either way its working

She confirmed the release of the single, which will be the third from second album A Million Lights, earlier today.

Mars attacks

In other Cheryl news, she recently admitted that the car crash she and Will got into happened while he was talking about his music being played on Mars.

Yammering on about the Curiosity robot being a hifi for his tunes, he crashed the Cadillac into a parked car. When asked if Wills a bad driver, Cheryl replied: Hes that bad a talker, I would say. He was talking the face off us.

She told Radio 1's Fearne Cotton: He was talking about Nasa and Mars and his song.

Oh dear. Well its good to see Cheryl back in action again!