Cheryl Cole tells cheating ex Ashley to flee UK prior to autobiography

London, September 8 (ANI): Cheryl Cole has revealed that she has given her cheating former husband Ashley two weeks to get out of Britain before her explosive -autobiography comes out.

The 29-year-old pop star said that she had written an "honest and truthful" book about her life, called 'My Story,' and the 31-year-old footballer featured in several of it's chapters.

The couple divorced in 2010 after just four years of marriage, following a string of revelations about the Chelsea defender's cheating.

On Jonathan Ross' TV chat show Cole said that she was still in touch with Ashley and had run some chapters of her autobiography past him to "give him a heads up."

When asked if he wanted any alterations, Cheryl replied: "It wouldn't have mattered if he did, to be quite honest.

"I just thought it would be nice that I gave him the heads up so he can leave the country two weeks before," the Daily Mirror quoted her as saying.

"I am just sick of other people's s*** to be perfectly honest with you and want to say my own s***. It will be honest and the truth - from my own perspective," she said. (ANI)