Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts send each other soppy Twitter messages after Girls Aloud split

Were still feeling a little emotional about Girls Aloud breaking up, and from the looks of things Cheryl Cole is so sad she needs a big hug to help her get over the news.

Tweeting at her Alouder BFF Nicola Roberts, Cheryl sent a picture of a pug with the caption "I need a hug do you need a hug". She then added #iloveyoulikeasister

Awww, how cute is that? Bless.

Nicola responded to Cheryls soppy message with a picture of them hugging taken during their Ten tour and included her own hash tags that said, #ialreadyknew and #forever

Double awwww!

Possibly prompted by the outburst of emotion, Nicola followed her message to Cheryl with a message to all the Girls Aloud fans out there,

Forever Alouder's.. Thank you from all the corners of my heart. You made my dreams come true when I was so young, we are a decade in and..

You've given us more than I ever imagined. Memories & Dreams that I will hold in my heart forever. Sisters who I will never let leave my side,

Who only could have known how crazy our journey would be but we have the best fans in the whole wide world beside us. This is true..

Today has been teary and my eyes are swollen. Its the start of a new chapter, lets smile and celebrate what we did together..

And then theres Nadine Coyle, Shes so gutted about the end of Girls Aloud that shes even tweeted to say that she didnt want the group to break up.

Were going to have to look at celebrities and their dogs now, to stop ou! rselves from crying