Cheryl Cole teases new 'Call My Name' music video - watch

Cheryl Cole has released a preview of her new music video.

The singer will release 'Call My Name' as her new single on June 10 and will premiere the full music video on May 2.

A 15-second clip of the visual sees Cole strutting down a deserted tunnel that is strewn with graffiti. She then stops halfway to turn her head and flick her hair.

The video was directed by Anthony Mandler and shot in Los Angeles last month.

'Call My Name' was written and produced by Calvin Harris and will serve as the trailer song for Cole's third studio album A Million Lights.

Lana Del Rey, Alex Da Kid, will.i.am and Jim Beanz are among the collaborators confirmed to have contributed to the record, which will receive its UK release on June 18.

> Cheryl Cole's new single 'Call My Name': First listen
> Cheryl Cole 'for autumn arena tour'

Photo gallery - Cheryl Cole shoots 'Call My Name' music video in Los Angeles: