Cheryl Cole: 'I cannot handle The Voice UK'

Cheryl Cole has revealed that she finds it hard to watch The Voice UK, as its contestants are all so talented.

The former X Factor judge took to Twitter last night to share her thoughts on the BBC's singing competition, saying that she struggles to watch the drama unfold.

Cheryl Cole

Cole said: "I don't think my heart can take much more of this battle business.. Everyone is so talented.. #thevoiceuk is giving me anxiety lol (sic)."

She added: "Biting my tongue so hard it hurts !!!!!!! I seriously can not handle this.. How do you choose?? :/ #thevoiceuk"

Last night's show saw the first nine contestants reach the live rounds of the competition, as Cole's mentor and collaborator will.i.am, Sir Tom Jones, Jessie J and Danny O'Donoghue chose their teams' best performers in the Battle Rounds and dismissing the remaining nine.

Jaz Ellington, Jay Norton
Max Milner and Bill Downs

Jaz Ellington, Ruth Brown and Max Milner were among the successful performers, while Jenny Jones and Bill Downs exited the contest.

This week, Cole debuted her new single Call My Name, her first release since being axed from The X Factor US and turning down offers to return to the UK version of the programme.

It has been reported that she will take part in her first solo tour later this year.

Listen to Call My Name now:

> Cheryl Cole 'would never go running back to X Factor'
> Cheryl Cole 'plans to tell all about Simon Cowell in autobiography'