Cheryl Cole owns different sizes of jeans for 'fat days'

London, Apr 4 : Cheryl Cole has revealed that she keeps different sizes of jeans in her wardrobe to ensure that she has a pair handy when her weight fluctuates.

The 28-year-old, whose weight has been the matter of much discussion over the years, had to put on the pounds after battling malaria in 2010 while visiting Tanzania and dropping to a gaunt size 6.

"I'm like any other woman, my weight fluctuates," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Marie Claire magazine.

"I have a pair of jeans one size bigger than the other just in case that week I'm a little bit heavier. I work out and try to make healthy choices," she said.

On being asked about diets, she said "I try to avoid them like the plague. That can get you into a vicious circle. I did when I was younger,"

The singer revealed that she was sent into a panic over her weight when she found fame with Girls Aloud in 2002 after winning ITV talent show Popstars: The Rivals.

"When I first got in the band I remember the first mean story I read where newspapers called us "Pork Stars" - because the show was called Pop Stars: The Rivals. We were all fat... we were all fat! Not fat, chubby.

"And Louis Walsh had come out publicly and said, "They're all fat. They all need to lose weight." And the record label sent us all to have training," she said.

When asked if 'training' meant 'fat camp', she replied "Probably, but we were just thinking they were doing us a favour at the time. We were so deluded." (ANI)

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

More from hollywood-news: