Labrinth: 'Cheryl Cole, Kelly Rowland want to work with me'

Labrinth has revealed that both Cheryl Cole and Kelly Rowland are interested in working with him on new material.

The singer-songwriter admitted that he would love to work with both acts on their respective albums, if he felt he had the right songs for them.

Cheryl Cole

Labrinth

Speaking to the Punchbowl Blog, Labrinth explained: "This year the production doors are open and I'm going to go in!

"I've had calls from Cheryl Cole and Kelly Rowland. If I believe I can deliver and give them something that would be special for them, then we can make it happen. I'm excited."

Labrinth also revealed that he has collaborated with Emeli Sand on his forthcoming debut album Electronic Earth.

He added: "There's one I've done with Emeli Sand called 'Beneath You're Beautiful'. It's basically an urban duet and I haven't really heard that for ages.

"It's kind of like an Alicia Keys and Usher, but it's not R&B, it's a really well-written ballad. We've got strings on it and y! ou don't really get that from a lot of black artists, especially in the UK. I can't wait for people to hear that."

Labrinth's new single 'Last Time' will be released in the UK on March 11, while his album will follow a week later on March 19.

> Labrinth to work on Tulisa's debut album

Listen to Labrinth's new single 'Last Time' below: