Cheryl Cole & MC Harvey Clash On Twitter!

17:31, Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Cheryl Cole has responded to comments made by MC Harvey that they had a secret relationship in 2010, denying all knowledge of their supposed hook-up.

Earlier today (31st January), the So Solid Crew rapper was quoted by Now magazine saying that he became close to Chezza following her divorce from Chelsea footballer, Ashley Cole.

Harvey went as far as telling the publication that he would have married Cheryl, dismissing her rumoured romance with dancer Derek Hough - stating he was seeing the Girls Aloud star instead.

His remarks have now sparked a Twitter war with Cole, with the Geordie babe stating: "Was this "relationship" happening in your head @harveyofficial ?! Are you smoking something?"

She later added: "@harveyofficial I think I've met you once maybe twice at public events and With your wife !! #s**tjustgetsweirder."

Harvey, who was once married to Alesha Dixon, hit back: "Do you actually want me to tweet some of the messages you ema! iled me @cherylcole pipe down and stop playing the saint in front of your fans.

"I had your back @cherylcole untill you sent that s**t dissapointed in you if the public seen these emails you would end up with egg on your face (sic).

"And let's get this straight @cherylcole I don't need no hype of you! I'd rather go broke and work in sainsburys than talk about your personal s**t (sic)."

He added: "This is not a twitter beef I still have massive respect for @cherylcole but you shouldn't of tweeted that knowing we both have personal messages to eachother #silenceinthecourt.

"And people please stop tweeting abuse to either of us this is not a war so calm down and enjoy life #toomuchhype."

Reflecting on his spat with Cole, Harvey later tweeted: "Its funny how the hype has calmed down since I mentioned the emails. Where I come from we don't snitch I'd rather die than sell my soul #simples."

Cheryl is still yet to directly reply to the rapper's messages, but her Girls Aloud bandmate Nicola Roberts weighed in on the debate, tweeting: "Emails..?? I think someone's been having you on mate.."

Roberts then joked: "#shedoesntdoemailsshedoesphonesex" - leaving Chezza to respond with the comment: *spat my tea out*.

MC Neutrino then went on to back up Harvey's accusations, posting on his official Twitter page: "Guess me and @DJOxide must of imagined that txt on @Harveyofficial phone when we were out in dubai then."

It seems their fight is far from over! Keep it MTV.co.uk for more on this story

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311