Cheryl Cole's old 'saucy undies' up for sale!

London, Jan 1 (ANI): Workmen at Cheryl Cole's former luxury mansion are selling the singer's old underwear, which she left behind at the pad.

The singer shifted out of the swanky 3,500 pounds-a-week mansion in Hadley Wood, north London, in August just after eight months of living there.

The labourers are also offering "tours" of the inside of the 28-year-old's old home.

"Yes, Cheryl's clothes. I have some of her knickers, some tops, bras," the Daily Star quoted an eastern European handyman known only as "Kiri" as saying.

"How much will you pay me for the picture inside the house?"

"Give me the offer and I take time (because I have another publisher). I pass the message to my partner."

Kiri asserted the clothes were left in the bedroom.

"The clothes were left in the bedroom. (The house) is empty now. It is two or three items of clothing. The clothes are in my house (in Wood Green). Give me an offer for both - the clothes and to go inside the house."

He also criticized 'Girls Aloud' singer for allegedly leaving the six- bedroom home, which features its own private cinema and luxury fitted kitchen, in a state of disrepair.

"I am surprised. I am surprised."

"We spent five days just cleaning the floor, the carpet," he added. (ANI)