Cheryl Cole reveals teaser of new shoe collection - picture

Cheryl Cole has released a preview of her new spring/summer shoe range on Twitter.

The 'Promise This' singer launched her first collection with Stylistpick.com back in December, and has been busy working on fresh designs for next season.

Cheryl Cole shoe collection, stylistpick.com

Cole this afternoon posted a snap of some of her favourite creations on WhoSay, writing: "Ok so no-one is in the office @stylistpick and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I can't help myself.. LOOK AT THESE beauties I have coming for the S/S collection.."

Teaser of Cheryl Cole's new shoe collection

The Girls Aloud singer previously said of her love of shoes: "Over the past few years I've definitely developed a proper fetish. I actually own about 2,000 pairs of shoes - and that's after giving quite a few away. I'm a bit weird with them. There are shoes I don't wear anymore but I just can't part with them.

"For me, all shoes have memories - wearing them on a certain occasion like that means the shoe gets that memory. If I can't wear them again, I also can't get rid of them, because they are so linked to that emotion. I'm probably a bit bonkers l! ike that ."

Cole is also working with mentor will.i.am and Alex Da Kid on her third studio album, which sources say she believes is her "best by far".

The LP is tipped for release in early 2012, with its lead single reportedly being unveiled in March.

> Cheryl Cole to debut new single on The Voice?

Click through our gallery of Cheryl Cole's shoe range below: