Wretch 32 talks Cheryl Cole, Leona Lewis collaborations - video

Wretch 32 has spoken about his recent collaborations with Cheryl Cole and Leona Lewis.

Speaking to Digital Spy at T4 On The Beach, the rapper revealed that he would love his feature on Cole's new track 'Screw You' to be a future single.

Talking about working with the Girls Aloud star, Wretch 32 explained: "I was excited to hear the record as I wanted to know what it was going to sound like. When I heard it, I was like, 'Yeah man, this is sick - I'm in'."

Asked if he'd like to see it become a future single, he added: "Yeah, that would be good.

"The reaction I got from Twitter and fans is that they're really excited about it and it's a collaboration they didn't expect to happen, but it works in the maddest way. It's cool, it's edgy and it's her and it's me, doing what we do."

The star also admitted that he would like to record a collaboration with Leona Lewis in the future, after appearing on stage with her in Hackney last weekend for a rendition of Diddy Dirty Money's 'Coming Home'.

"Leona's cool. It was a great surprise for the fans at Hackney - especially with Hackney being Leona's hometown," Wretch said.

"And, y'know, with that whole London vibe - we tried to capture that with the performance."

Listen to Cheryl Cole's 'Screw You' featuring Wretch 32 below: