Cheryl Cole on dating: Men's shoes are a deal breaker

Cheryl Cole's recently been linked to Wretch 32

Cheryl Cole has given hope to blokes everywhere by revealing what she looks for in a man.

The Call My Name singer, 29, says she has one specific requirement - he's got to have nice footwear.

'When I meet a guy I check out his smile, his eyes and then his shoes,' Cheryl tells the Daily Mirror.

'They're a real deal-breaker.'

Chezza didn't say exactly what type of shoe she prefers, but it's safe to say you can throw away those grubby trainers, fellas.

And that's not all. Cheryl - whose autobiography will be published later this year - has also spoken recently about her love for men with tattoos.

'I think it's reflective of somebody's personality,' Cheryl told i-D magazine.

'I don't know what it is. I'm always attracted to people with body art.'

Tattooed guys with good shoes, get in line!

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole wears nude dress to meet Prince Charles>>

April Foot