Cheryl Cole: "I won't let myself get pushed around"

Cheryl Cole has said that she won't let herself be pushed around.

In an interview with Spanish magazine S Moda, the A Million Lights singer said that she is not the type of person to be used by others.

Cheryl Cole performs live at G.A.Y.

"I'm not afraid to be weak or show my feelings, but mainly I consider myself a strong person," she said.

"I won't let myself get pushed around. I'm not stupid."

In 2009, Cole claimed that she "only trusted her mum and her dogs", but she has now revealed that she didn't entirely mean it.

The 'Call My Name' singer said: "I was asked that question during a very weird time in my life. So I said that to try and make people leave me alone. I also trust my team, my family and my friends."

Watch Cheryl Cole in her 'Call My Name' video below: