Cheryl Cole - Cheryl Cole Never Wears Flats

Cheryl Cole loves high heels so much that even her trainers aren't flat and always brings an old pair of high shoes with her wherever she goes.

Cheryl Cole never wears flats.

The 'Call My Name' singer loves high heels so much that even her trainers aren't flat and always brings an old pair of high shoes with her wherever she goes because they are more comfortable.

She told Britain's InStyle magazine: ''I never wear flats, even my trainers have a heel.

''I always travel with old and new shoes, as ones that are broken-in are much more comfortable.''

Cheryl also insists on taking her make-up off every night no matter how tired she is.

She said: ''I always take off my make-up at night. Going to bed with dirty skin is like not brushing your teeth.''

Although she has been a pop star for 10 years and is used to being in the limelight, Cheryl still gets nervous before walking the red carpet at events.

She explained: ''When I meet with my team for pre-event drinks, I stick to water. I can't fully relax until I've walked the red carpet.

''I don't think that part will get easy. When I'm surrounded by photographers screaming my name, my adrenaline starts pumping.''