Cheryl Cole: I feel dirty if I go to bed in my make-up

Cheryl Cole collaborated with Will.i.am on new single Craziest Things

Cheryl Cole prefers to keep her beauty regime simple.

Frustratingly for the rest of us, the 29-year-old singer has admitted she manages to maintain her flawless appearance with mimimal effort.

'I do hair masques because I want it to be shiny and glossy, but I don't go crazy,' says Cheryl.

'If you do too much, you can end up with a disaster.

'One time I came out in a rash because I was trying to put on about 20 products and had a reaction.'

Cheryl is a big believer in looking after her skin.

The only products she uses are a moisturiser and the same face wash she's been buying for a decade - and she'd never dream of falling asleep before removing her war paint.

'I'm quite religious about taking my make-up off at night because to me it feels like I've gone to bed without brushing my teeth,' Cheryl tells S Magazine.

'I feel dirty and don't like having stuff on my skin.'

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts support Girls Aloud band mate Kimberley Walsh at her Shrek debut>>

SEE PICTURES Kimberley Walsh - Girls Aloud kick off Out Of Control tour>>

FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the lows>>

NEW PICTURES Cheryl Cole wears nude dress to meet Prince Charles>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

MORE PHOTOS Cheryl Cole looking red hot at the Elle Style Awards 2011>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Ashley Cole's ex Cheryl Cole>>

MORE PHOTOS Cheryl Cole looking red hot at the Elle Style Awards 2011>>

Anna Duff