Cheryl Cole: Las Vegas conquered me

Cheryl Cole is resting up after her marathon birthday celebrations in Las Vegas.

The Call My Name singer turned 29 with a three day party in Sin City, accompanied by showbiz friends including Will.i.am and Girls Aloud bandmates Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts.

After the festivities, the tired birthday girl tweeted: "Dear Vegas you win!! I officially bow down... It wasn't a knock out I just took a graceful seat! I came I saw YOU conquered."

She added: "#3daysnosleeps #1body2minds #gohardorgohome #wheresmybed."

During the celebrations, Cheryl enjoyed a lunch where all her pals sported cut-out masks with her face on them.

The gang went on to party on the Las Vegas Strip, with the singer downing shots with Nicola and Kimberley, and Will.i.am getting the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to Cheryl.