Galaxie Blog - Producer: I Love It When Cheryl Cole Talks Dirty

"How could a man ever cheat on this woman?"

Cheryl Coles record producer, Patrizio Pigliapoco, claims that he fell for the Girls Aloud singer when she thought him swear words.

Says the man whos worked with Gucci Mane, Drake and Rick Ross and is now masterminding her U.S. debut record: Shes really funny. She was talking about w*****s and we didnt know what it meant.

She was laughing. The funniest thing was trying to get her to go into detail, because she was trying to be ladylike. Then we got it!

The 21-year-old producer also said that he wanted to ask Cheryl out the first time the two met: When I met her I thought, Oh my God, she's gorgeous! I think shes great. Shes got swag, thats the word here. I wish I could ask her out on a date -- but she'd tell me no. Shes out of my league.

Patrizio also hit out at Cheryls ex, Ashley Cole: I cant believe what happened with that soccer player. Who was that guy? How could a man ever cheat on this woman? Thats just crazy.

Yeah, man. We couldnt agree more.