Cheryl Cole admits shoe fetish with '2,000 pairs' and says her 'sexy boobs and bum are back'

By Gilly Ferguson 6/12/2011
embargoed-Cheryl Cole in Grazia (Pics:Grazia)

Cheryl Cole's got the shoe horn admitting: "I own over 2000 pairs!"

Cheryl Cole has revealed that she is happier than ever after being out of the spotlight for four months and gaining seven pounds.

Advertisement >>

mputwoAdvertisement

Looking more amazing than ever inthis new shoot, Cheryl said that she had gone up a dress size and couldn't be happier about it. Speaking to Grazia magazine, Cheryl said:This is a happy time -onwards and upwards.

It may have something to do with her massiveshoe collection. Cheryl confessed: Ive always, always loved shoes but over the past few years Ive definitely developed a proper fetish.

I own about two thousand pairs of shoes and thats after giving quite a few away. Im a bit weird with them. There are shoes I dont wear anymore but I just cant part with them.

If I cant wear them again I also cant get rid of them because they are so linked to that emotion. Im probably a bit bonkers like that.

I hoard them all over the house, in cupboards i! n the ki tchen, in the bathroom, every room. There is a big chance when you open the fridge in my house there will be a pair of shoes at the bottom.

My absolute favourites are a lace pair of Louboutins. I wore them the first ever time I went to