Cheryl Cole: 'I've got my boobs and bum back' - Picture

Cheryl Cole has said that she is in a "happy" place, and is focusing on her future.

The 'Promise This' star has enjoyed a quiet second half of 2011, following her shock departure from the X Factor USA judging panel earlier this year.

As she launches her first shoe range partnership with stylistpick.com, Cole - pictured wearing her 'Your Royal Hotness' design; named after Pippa Middleton - told Grazia that she intends to continue going "onwards and upwards".

Cheryl Cole shoe range

"The curves are back, well and truly," she laughed of her healthier figure. "I've got my boobs and bum back and, yeah, I like it. I think it's sexy."

Discussing the creation of her range of shoes, Cole explained: "I've always, always loved shoes but over the past few years I've definitely developed a proper fetish. I actually own about 2,000 pairs of shoes - and that's after giving quite a few away. I'm a bit weird with them. There are shoes I don't wear anymore but I just can't part with them.

"I hoard them all over the house, in cupboards in the kitchen, in the bathroom, every room. There is a big chance when you open the fridge in my house there will be a pair of shoes at the bottom. My absolute favourites are a lace pair of Louboutins. I wore them the first ever time I went to Cannes, two y! ears ago ."

Cheryl Cole on the cover of Grazia magazine

The 28-year-old added: "For me, all shoes have memories - wearing them on a certain occasion like that means the shoe gets that memory. If I can't wear them again I also can't get rid of them because they are so linked to that emotion. I'm probably a bit bonkers like that."

On the issue of her weight, Cole insisted that she only ends up "really thin" when "working nonstop". However, she told the magazine that she does not put "any emphasis" on thinking about her size.

"Right now I've got my curves back because I've had time off, I'm at home cooking, I'm more relaxed. I'm not defined by being seven pounds heavier than I was two months ago," she said. "I think it is really unhealthy to go there."

Cheryl Cole's shoe range is on sale now from www.stylistpick.com - the full interview appears in the new issue of Grazia, out now.

> Cheryl Cole: 'I'm proud of Cher Lloyd, Rebecca Ferguson'