Cheryl Cole talks dirty

Patrizio Pigliapoco, 21, says he longs to date the sexy singer but daren't ask.

He revealed: "She's really funny. She was talking about w*****s and we didn't know what it meant.

"She was laughing. The funniest thing was trying to get her to go into detail, because she was trying to be ladylike. Then we got it!"

Cannabis-smoking Patrizio who is masterminding Geordie Cheryl's pop comeback in Los Angeles is also attracted by her love of burgers during their late-night studio sessions.

He said: "She likes to eat whatever she wants and that shows her free spirit."

Patrizio revealed: "When I met her I thought, 'Oh my God, she's gorgeous!' I think she's great. She's got swag, that's the word here. I wish I could ask her out on a date but she'd tell me no. She's out of my league."

Referring to Cheryl, 28, and ex Ashley Cole, he added: "I can't believe what happened with that soccer player. Who was that guy? How could a man ever cheat on this woman? That's just crazy."

p.samson@the-sun.co.uk