Cheryl Cole: 'I want to be a hippy, then like a spaceship'

Cheryl Cole has said that she wants to be a hippy and "like a spaceship" in her fashion choices.

The Girls Aloud singer and shoe designer told Stylist that she found it hard to sum up her style in just three words.

Cheryl Cole shoe collection, stylistpick.com

"I'd say it's more than three," Cole said. "One day I want to be a hippy and the next day I want to be like a spaceship and then I want to be normal. So it's different."

Cole recently called Lady GaGa's sense of style "fascinating" and added: "I'm not as brave or as bold as to do some of the things she does myself, but I admire her a lot."

Of her personal shoe collection, Cole said: "If I counted over the past few years, I could own 2,000. I have this thing that my shoes have memories.

"If I go to an event and wear a gorgeous pair of shoes, for me they're attached to that night. So they're, say, my 'Brit Awards shoes' and I don't feel I can wear them again.

"With big red carpet events, I'll probably only wear them once. I might have to share them at some point, give them to charity."

> Cheryl Cole debuts beehive hair at new shoe collection launch - pictures

Watch Cheryl Cole gets hands-on during the creative process of designing her first shoe range below: