Cheryl Cole: 'One day I'm a hippy...the next I'm a spaceship'

Cheryl Cole has been chatting about some of our favourite things. Shoes, style and Lady Gaga. All of which we greatly approve of!

Firstly, how would you sum up your style in just three words? Well, we know how Cheryl Cole would, or rather wouldnt.

When asked that exact question by the ladies over at Stylist magazine the former X Factor judge answered she just couldnt stick to just three, the greedy thing!

"I'd say it's more than three (words). One day I want to be a hippy and the next day I want to be like a spaceship and then I want to be normal. So it's different. She said.

Yeah, what girl doesn't wake up some days and just long to be a spaceship?

Butfuturistic fashionaside, may be of assistance here and suggest spaceship/hippy/normal for Chezza's three words? Nope, OK then.

Cheryl also said how she has a whole lot of time for that chick whose three words would quite possibly beegg/ condom/ meat. Namely: Lady Gaga.

I'm not as brave or as bold as to do some of the things she does myself, but I admire her a lot. Ms Cole said.

Sheesh, who wouldnt admire a girl whose outfit doubles up as a cold cut platter?

And as for shoes, (after all Chezza is now a footwear designer, remember?) the Girls Aloud singer went proper celeb and said how she cant bear to wear a pair more than once. Get her!

If I go to an event and wear a gorgeous pair of shoes, for me they're attached to that night. So they're, say, my Brit Awards shoes and I don't feel I can wear them again.

Yeah, we totally get that we, for instance, have our Nandos shoes, our Yates' shoes, Crystal Kebab shoes such memories in those heels