Cheryl Cole admires Lady GaGa fashion: 'I think she's fascinating'

Cheryl Cole has said that she admires Lady GaGa for her bold fashion choices.

Speaking to ITV1's Lorraine, Cole admitted that she is not brave enough to echo some of the designs worn by the 'Born This Way' star.

"I think Lady GaGa has took it to the extreme and nobody had dared to go there before. I think she's fascinating," she said. "I mean, I'm not as brave or as bold as to do some of the things she does myself, but I admire her a lot."

Cheryl Cole shoe collection, stylistpick.com

The 28-year-old, who this week launched her debut range of shoes, said that she loves the different fashion sense between London and Newcastle, adding that there is "definitely" a North-South style divide in the UK.

"And in Liverpool too, I mean Newcastle, yeah absolutely, in Liverpool, those girls go all in," she explained. "They don't mess around up there - we are talking full-on glamour."

Taking the opportunity to hit back at her critics, Cole insisted that she does not allow negative comments to affect her: "I don't care, I like what I wore, else I wouldn't have worn it."

Finally, revealing her quiet plans for Christmas, the 'Promise This' singer said that it would be "just family, dinner, and dogs".

Watch Cheryl Cole's interview on Lorraine tomorrow morning (December 8) from 8.30am on ITV1.

> Cheryl Cole: 'I've got my boobs and bum back' - Picture