Cheryl Cole's low maintenance regime

Cheryl Cole insists her beauty regime is ''low maintenance'' and just follows simple rules.

Cheryl Cole insists her beauty regime is ''low maintenance''.

The Girls Aloud singer is often voted one of the world's most beautiful women but claims she doesn't do anything elaborate to her skin and just follows simple rules.

She said: ''I am low maintenance. I cleanse and moisturise and every week I also make sure I apply a hair mask; my favourite is Elvive Full Restore 5 Mask Pot, as it intensely conditions my hair.

''I make sure I take all my make-up off at night and wash my face. Skin repairs itself as you sleep, so it's best to do it then.

It's also important to get enough sleep and drink a lot of water.''

However, while Cheryl takes care of her appearance she says the most important thing when it comes to looking good is being a nice person.

She told Britain's Hello! magazine: ''People do get judged by their exteriors, but I believe that beauty comes one million per cent from within.''