Cheryl Cole Covers Glamour UK December 2012

Cheryl Cole covers December 2012 issue of Glamour UK magazine. 29-year-old beautiful lady strikes a pose on cover page wearing a stylish pink silk dress by Chanel. For rest of editorial, this sizzling beauty wears Gucci, Marchesa, Elizabeth, Christopher Kane etc.

cheryl cole glamour uk december 2012 cover

Check out some excerpts from her interview with mag:

On dealing with her ex-husband, Ashley Cole: It takes a long time after youve been with someone as long as I was [with Ashley] not to feel like youre cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but its the way I felt after him. I had completely committed myself.

On her dating preferences: Dating someone whos not in the industry can be difficult but dating someone in the limelight has its own problems. Everything is intensified. If I fell in love with a binman Id be happy but if I fell in love some really famous man I feel like that would belong to the media.

On cyber bullying: You cant call someone whos a size six fat. An average woman is a size ten to 12, so if youre calling me fat because Im a size six, and I have never ever been bigger than an eight, youre causing women some serious issues. When youre on the recei! ving end of it, its nothing short of bullying in the workplace.

glamour uk magazine december 2012

cheryl cole glamour uk december 2012

Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazine covers and latest fashion trends.

Related Articles:

Fashionfame is a member of the Zimbio Blogger Network. To read more of this member's work, please visit their blog at http://www.fashionfame.com.