Cheryl Cole Heading For Strictly Come Dancing, Says Kimberley Walsh

WENNWENN

Cheryl Cole has been very supportive of her best mate Kimberley Walsh following her footsteps and joining the world of reality TV. She has been tweeting like mad during Strictly Come Dancing and now she's heading to the BBC studios to watch her live.

Despite Chezza being a former ballroom dancer, Kimberley isn't worried about performing in front of her pal.

Im not nervous about Cheryl watching, I think it will actually give me a bit of a boost having her there," the 30-year-old told Heat magazine.

"All the girls being there is great because were kind of like a support network. Cheryl is coming this week. So that will be exciting!

Kimberley also revealed some Girls Aloud gossip explaining that the band will be re-uniting on the show to perform their new single, 'Something New' soon.

"It will be quite full on but its kind of exciting because all of the girls will be here and Ill get some extra support. I hope I dont get confused and start singing during my Strictly dance and ballroom dancing during my Girls Aloud performance.

Well they were hardly going to plug it on X Factor, were they?

Kimberley Walsh and other contestants perform on Strictly Come Dancing

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2012 LineUp ConfirmedWATCH: Chris Brown Denies Dating Rihanna, 'I'm Not Trying To Put A Ring On Anyone's Finger'Justin Bieber Goes To Theatre With Victoria Secret Model Barbara Palvin, Selena Gomez Left Speechles