Cheryl Cole's Friend Filmed Tell-all Documentary

British singer Cheryl Cole regrets asking a friend to shoot her upcoming fly-on-the-wall Tv show because she divulged more personal information than she would have if a stranger was behind the camera.

The Girls Aloud star filmed a documentary during her time on the road with her solo gigs in October (12), and even let cameras catch her kissing and cuddling her new boyfriend, backing dancer Tre Holloway.

The Tv programme, titled Cheryl: Access All Areas, is set to air in the U.K. on Tuesday night (20Nov12), and Cole admits she "cringed" when she first saw the show.

In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I literally had a friend of mine filming so that I would not feel like I had a 'camera crew' in my way and at times forgot myself.

"I have since regretted this decision at (sic) the number of times I cringed watching it... Oh well... It is def (definitely) Access All Areas. Up close personal and raw hahaha."