Taio Cruz Denies He Is Dating Cheryl Cole

Taio Cruz Denies He Is Dating Cheryl Cole

Taio Cruz has denied that he is dating Cheryl Cole just weeks after it emerged that they had been mixing business with pleasure.

The R&B singer is currently working on Cheryl's third studio album, and reports claimed that the late nights meant the two had begun getting close on a romantic level. However, Taio claims that is not the case and the two are only on working terms.

"Cheryl and I worked together in Los Angeles a few weeks ago - we got about three new songs done," he told MTV News. "I gave her one of my watches and took a photo of it, which seems to have spurred some strange rumours."

He added: "I really wish I was dating Cheryl Cole, but I'm not!"

Did you believe Cheryl was dating Taio?

Cheryl Cole and Tulisa attend Pride Of Britain awards...

PHOTOS: Chris Brown Takes Girlfriend For A Ride In Customised LamborghiniLil Wayne: 'Jay-Z Too Shook To Act On Beyonce Diss'Chris Brown Deletes Entire Twitter Timeline Over Rihanna Comments!